Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Public Relations in the Medical Field



My Blog will focus on the public relations within the field of medicine.  Over the summer I worked for a company called Simpson Healthcare Executives and my main focus was on researching relevant medical information, marketing, and social media.  I worked a lot within the field of regenerative medicine where I grew a very strong interest.

In my blog I will focus on not only on regenerative medicine, but also with the medical field in general.  Over the summer I learned that a company needs to have very strong relations with their key contacts in order to stay connected and up to date with the latest in the field of medicine.
It is also very important for a medical company to keep their relationships strong with key people in their field for ongoing collaborations such as meetings, events, and forums for future business.
From week to week I will post a variety of new and different topics in the field of medicine with thoughts, questions, and interesting articles to go along with it. 

No comments:

Post a Comment